World Vision is a child focused relief, development and advocacy organization that has contributed to transformation in the lives of millions of children around the world in vulnerable situations. We are driven by Christian values to serve children and families regardless of their religion, age, gender, ethnicity, class and caste. We are looking for potential Nepalese candidates to fill out the following positions:
Position: People and Culture (HR) Coordinator-Talent Acquisition
Job Location: Based in Lalitpur, National Office
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The People and Culture (HR) Coordinator- Talent Acquisitionrole exists to ensure that WVIN attracts the right talent to the right roles in the organisation by driving quality recruitment process, strategic sourcing strategy and surge capacity. The role is expected to work autonomously under the direction of People & Culture Director.
Partner with managers to deliver high quality end-to end recruitment processes
- Recruitment strategies developed in consultation with hiring managers through job briefs (includes sourcing options, assessment options and timing)
- Capability of Hiring Manager assessed and appropriate level of coaching provided to build managerial capability in the recruitment process
- Ensure Job adverts and descriptions are accurate and of an acceptable standard
- Supporting hiring managers and internal and external candidates in all recruitment related matters including, interviewing techniques and best practice applications for internal candidates.
- Advice provided to managers regarding appropriate salary / job levels in line with external market trends / data and internal job evaluation methodology
- Lead the offer and negotiation process ensuring accuracy and quality of employment contracts
- Support the onboarding process by ensuring applicants receive contracts and welcome pack prior to start date and ensure managers are aware of their responsibility in this process
- Achievement of quantitative and qualitative KPIs that ensure acceptable time to fill (45 days),
– quality of hire (retention after 4 months),
– 90% grants roles filled prior to start date,
– 100% Onboarding compliance,
– all applicants receive an outcome response within a timely manner
Proactive talent sourcing and liaison
- Deliver a clear and sustainable recruitment/sourcing strategy that encourages and enables the development of internal talent, the identification of external talent and the use of appropriate tools and methods for recruitment.
- Proactive talent sourcing and liaison
- Performing an end to end recruitment process for multiple roles across multiple business units simultaneously
- Acting as subject matter expert for World Vision Nepal in relation to the use of our eRecruitment system including clarifying, coordinating and rectifying any technical issues; Acting as the main
- point of contact with regional/global counterparts on matters relating to eRecruitment and managing any technical handover and support services with the internal IT department
- Knowledge of external market trends in relation to roles within client groups, sourcing channels and external providers that can support talent acquisition promoting GESI and Diversity
- Analysis undertaken of sourcing channel effectiveness
- Manage WVIN recruitment social media tools in conjunction with GC and SAP counterparts
- Contribution to the ongoing management and development of WVIN’s employment brand
- Creation of talent pools to support national, regional and global talent management efforts.
Oversee Traineeship Program
- Project Management: Manage and execute Traineeship program
- Recruit trainees with a strategic sourcing as per the need for traineeship program on an annual basis by working closely with identified supervisors and respective department
- Support supervisors and trainees over the course of the program, ensuring benefit both to the trainees and WVIN.
- Ensure the learning outcome of trainees are met
- Ensure proper induction, orientation, learning reflection
Reporting & team collaboration
- Monthly reporting on recruitment status and trend analysis
- Work collaboratively and cohesively among the team members
- Support team as and when required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelors in Human resource Management or any related field
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the relate field
- Delivery of recruitment services gained from an in-house or agency environment
- Applying best practice approaches to candidate assessment including competency based assessment
- Building and maintaining customer relationships with all levels of stakeholder
- Managing and leading negotiation processes around salary and employment offers
- Tertiary qualifications in HR, Business or similar
- Recruitment methodologies, theory and best practice including competency based assessment
- Awareness of relevant legislation
- Must be able to interact with a diverse groups Able to work on a cross-cultural environment with a multi-national staff
- Full adherence to World Vision Child Protection & Adult Safeguuarding, Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policies.
Candidates fulfilling the criteria mentioned above may send in their complete ‘Curriculum Vitae (CV) with statement of purpose’ by 04 February, 2021 before 17:00 hours to the email, address mentioned below.
Email: [email protected]
For Details: https://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-nepal
World Vision International Nepal is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourage candidates of diverse background, women and differently abled, to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the subsequent selection procedure.
WVIN reserves all rights to qualify/disqualify applications in any case.
People and Culture Department
World Vision International Nepal