- Provide superior instruction in the specific subject or for the specific grade level according to the stated objectives and methods of the school
- Use English as the primary language of instruction
- Maintain an orderly, well organized, attractive classroom to facilitate learning
- Keep accurate records of each student’s progress in the course, including continuous assessment, daily worksheets, project work and formal assessments (portfolio)
- Provide individual counselling, guidance and instruction to students
- Carry full supervisory responsibility for the students during different events
- Work with vision and commitment for the development of school and students
- Participate in all other activities assigned by the Principal including substituting in another class
- Provide the best possible academic approach for the students by using a variety of teaching-learning skills, methods and resources according to the level of the students
- Provide guidance, emotional support and safety for the students
- Follow and support standards and values of the institution
- Travel facility from Kathmandu to Yangri valley at Sindhupalchowk including daily fooding and lodging services is provided by the organization.
- The actual date for the interview will be confirmed to those who are short-listed for the post. If you are not contacted, you should assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Interested applicants should send their updated CV and cover letter to [email protected] by 13th May 2021