NAMI International School, delivering integrated curriculum invites applications from self-motivated, reliable and accountable applicants having the ability to deliver results with the highest levels of integrity for the following positions:
School Principal – 1
- Candidate must have a minimum Master’s degree (Preferably Ph.D) from a recognized university and have more than 2 years of experience as a Principal or at least 5 years of teaching experience/research/administrative exposure in a recognized institute of higher educations.
- Candidate must have experience of working with students at the Early Years level.
Primary Level Teachers – 5
- Candidates must have at least a Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree in relevant fields with at least 2 years of teaching experience in a progressive school is preferable.
- Candidate should be able to teach integrated curriculum in its primary grades.
- Candidates must have experience of working with students at the Early Years level.
Extra Curriculum Teachers – 1 each (Dance, PE, Music, Art and Craft)
- Candidates must have at least 2 years of experience in respective fields in a progressive school.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferable.
Administrative Staff – 1
- Candidates must have at least a Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years of experience in administrative department in a progressive school.
- Candidate must have knowledge on how to maintain and keep records of day to day logistic and administrative work.
- Candidate must have excellent knowledge in spoken and written English and Nepali.
- Candidate should have a strong communication skill.
Finance Officer- 1
- Candidate must have at least a Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years of experience in financial work.
- Candidate must have knowledge on how to maintain financial accounts and keep track of day to day logistics, financial and administrative work.
Nurses – 2
- Candidates must have certificates level passed from reputed educational Nursing institute.
- Candidate must have 2 years’ experience in working in school or similar surroundings.
Helpers – 5
- Candidate must have at least 2 or more years’ experience of working in schools with primary students.
Benefits and incentives:
- Regular training in Nepal.
- Educational perks will be provided after completing a year of service.
- Salary as per NAMI’s norms and no bar for deserving candidates.
- Insurance as per NAMI’s norms.
- Candidates must have an excellent command over English and/or Nepali language. S/he must be open, friendly and co-operative. S/he must be willing to response positively to critical feedback.
- Shortlisted candidates upon evaluations of minimum qualifications, experience and skills will be called for further selection process.
- Applications should reach not later than 5th February 2023 (SUNDAY) by email [email protected] or can be left at the school’s receptions or with the security guards by 5 pm
- No phone inquiry will be entertained.
Documents to be provided for selection:
- CV and a cover letter
- Copies of academic documents
- Copies of citizenship
- Experience letters
- Strategic work plan for Principal will be required after the initiation selection.
Details of School
NAMI International Secondary School
Gokarneshwor-7, Kathmandu, Nepal
Email: [email protected]
Source: Annapurna Post, 23 January 2023