One of the largest private sector “A” class commercial banks in Nepal, invites applications from self-motivated and skilled, dynamic and result oriented Nepalese citizens for the following position.
- Not exceeding 28 years as on November 14, 2018, Wednesday.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management/Economics with minimum 55% marks or CGPA 2.50
Branches: Amlekhgunj, Baglung, Bardaghat, Beni, Bhairahawa, Bhalubang, Bijuwar, Biratchowk, Biratnagar, Birgunj, Birtamode, Buddhabare, Butwal, Dadeldhura, Dailekh, Devdaha, Dhangadhi, Dharan, Isma(Gulmi), Itahari, Janakpur, Jumla, Khandbari, Lahan, Mirchaiya, Narayangadh, Nepalgunj, Nijgadh, Parasi, Pokhara, Sandhikharka, Sundarbazar(Lamjung), Surkhet, Tamgash, Tikapur, Timure, Urlabari
Candidates must submit the scan copies of following documents:
- Cover Letter (Mentioning the branch applied for)
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) with a recent passport size photograph
- Marksheet or Transcript (from SLC to Bachelors)
- Copy of Citizenship
Applications without including above mentioned documents shall be automatically disqualified. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further selection process.
How to Apply: