Kuwait Jobs Demand !!!
|Minimum Qualification||SLC Passed|
|Working experience||According to position|
|Visa Ticket||Provided by Hiring Company|
|Food||Provided by Hiring Company|
|Accommodation||Provided by Hiring Company|
|Service Charge(Nrs.)||Rs. 10,000|
|Pre-medical in Nepal||Provided by Hiring Company|
|Employment Insurance||Provided by hiring company|
|Contract Period (in years)||2 Years|
Job Position | Salary Details
|Assistant Restaurant Manager||2||0||60,000|
|Assistant Head Chef||2||0||50,000|
- Leave: 30 Days anual leave.
- Return ticket: 2 years.
- Daily Work Hour: 8 Hours
- Weekly Work Day: 6 Days
Minimum Qualifications: 1
Working Experience: According to position
- – A good communicator in English
- – A positive, smart team member
- – Able to follow instructions accurately
- – Friendly
· Graduate; basic high school is needed (except the chef, head chef which preferably to be graduate)
· Good English Speaking
· +3-5 years’ experience in related field (per position per concept)
· Positive character/ good communication skills and excellent personality/ character/ outlook.
- Please deposit money at the company you have been offered employment at only after receiving a personal visa. Please make sure to collect the voucher.
- Please note the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices in that countries where you will be or are being employed. This makes it easy for you to get in touch with them when required.
- Do not give more cash than stated in this document.
- It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment.
- Before heading abroad for employment, please read carefully about the country you will be working in, the company you will be working for and the amenities you will be provided with. Sign on the terms and conditions only after reading it carefully. Please keep a copy of the same with you safely.
- Please use Nepal’s airport when travelling abroad since there are chances of being conned of you don’t.
If you need any more information about this ad, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.
How to Apply:
Neelkamal Human Resource P. Ltd.
Near to International Airport, Sinamangal-9, Kathmandu, Nepal
+9771-4112713, +9771411 2714