Ncell is a part of Axiata Group Berhad, one of Asia’s leading telecommunication groups.
At Ncell, we care about our people and their development. Here you will find opportunities for continued education and training. We are working on the process and strategies to empower our people through leadership programs. At Ncell, we are committed to helping our people learn, develop & enhance their functional skills, leadership capabilities & personal effectiveness. Our leadership development focuses on developing leaders who think before they act and act according to the values that the organization embraces.
At Ncell, we lay much emphasis on our corporate values: Uncompromising Integrity, Exceptional Performance, and Customer Loyalty. These values are an integral part of our business. We carry out our daily business by keeping these values in mind as we as an organization strongly stand for it.
Applicants must have the highest ethical standards, strong leadership skills, excellent judgment, a sense of personal initiative and problem-solving abilities.
Ncell offers a competitive package that is designed to make you feel an integral part of the team and directly involved in the company’s success.
Position Title: Director – Enterprise
No. of Vacancy: 1
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Education Level: Bachelor
Experience Required: More than or equals to 15 years
Your Qualification and Experience:
• Post Graduate in Management along with BE Degree (preferably in Electronics and Telecommunication) from a reputed institute
• Should be less than 45 years of age having at least 8 years of managerial position experience
• Minimum 15 years of experience of the multinational environment in Telecom industry across multiple vertical including Pre-Sales, Product Management & Development, and Sales Operations
• Good track record in conceptualizing, analyzing, planning, developing and delivering products by working across cross-functional teams
• Experience in using Marketing Research methodology to develop products and services
• Understands basic Finance to arrive at ROI while developing products and services
• Able to translate the functional strategy for their function
• Thinks ahead of the curve, considering both short-term and long-term implications when making a decision
• Has a robust understanding of the business, industry, externalities (market, regulatory, media, technology, competition, etc.) and changing trends
• Able to triangulate all data and metrics in order to size up the overall business performance
• Puts customers first when making a decision and establishes a culture of high customer obsession
• Encourages and fosters collaboration across functions, levels, and borders
• Committed to getting the job done and takes accountability for the team’s actions and outcomes
• Develops high-performing teams, keeping future capabilities and business needs in mind
Duty Station: the Current requirement is in Kathmandu but it can be anywhere in Nepal as per business needs and future requirements
Department: Commercial Department
Main Responsibility Areas:
• Prepares Segment Plans defining Corporate, SME and Overseas Nepalese segments (International), acquisition targets and activities, and implements customers’ acquisition activities
• Identifies market opportunities in Corporate, SME and Overseas Nepalese segments (International) for acquisition / retention, defines business capabilities and develops acquisition / retention activities
• Identifies and follows up the return on investment of the campaigns
• Identifies campaign needs, defines the target segments, defines the campaign targets and timeline, campaign products / services and tariff plans need, and accordingly develops offers for the corporate segment acquisition / retention improvement
• Manages the campaign development, follows up the technical capability of the campaign execution, coordinates the campaign planning and execution, and launches the campaigns
• Develops the performance of acquisition / retention campaign offers. Monitors existing customer satisfaction, complaints and needs, and plans for necessary actions
• Identifies the corporate segment marketing communication needs and follows up the alignment with corporate acquisition / retention activities
• Initiates the feasibility analysis for campaigns and evaluates the feasibility analysis results
• Communicates with other segments and aligns the acquisition / retention activities
• Reviews existing segments / sub-segments and identifies issues with the existing segmentation structure
• Analyzes the impact of merging, splitting and changing the structure of the segments, and decides on the necessity of updating the existing segment structure
• Analyzes segment targets and plans, evaluates the segment performance and communicates performance results
• Follows up the mobile communications market trends, technologies and customer offers, and plans for necessary actions
• Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly reporting, and presentations for Corporate, SME and Overseas Nepalese segment
• Initiates the loyalty programs and promotions / activities for the Corporate, SME and Overseas Nepalese segment
• Assures carrying out, and takes part in orientation and role induction program for subordinate staff
Last date to apply: 13 November 2018.
HOW TO APPLY
We encourage experienced candidates having above-mentioned competencies who can encourage and foster collaboration across functions, level, and borders to apply and be a part of the Ncell winning Team sending an email with cover letter and resume to [email protected] no later than 13 November 2018.
This job announcement was published in Kantipur Dainik on 7 November 2018