Ncell is a part of Axiata Group Berhad, one of Asia’s leading telecommunication groups.
At Ncell, we care about our people and their development. Here you will find opportunities for continued education and training. We are working on the process and strategies to empower our people through leadership programs. At Ncell, we are committed to help our people learn, develop & enhance their functional skills, leadership capabilities & personal effectiveness. Our leadership development focuses developing leaders who think before they act and act according to the values that the organization embraces.
At Ncell, we lay much emphasis on our corporate values: Uncompromising Integrity, Exceptional Performance, Customer at Our Heart, Breakthrough Innovation and One Company, One Family. These values are the integral part of our business. We carry out our daily business by keeping these values in mind as we as an organisation strongly stand for it.
Applicants must have the highest ethical standards, strong leadership skills, excellent judgement, a sense of personal initiative and problem solving abilities.
Ncell offers competitive package that is designed to make you feel an integral part of the team and directly involved in the company’s success.
Position: Assistant Engineer – Business Support System, IT
Number of Vacancies: 2
Job Location : Kathmandu
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar field with 2 years of relevant experience.
• Should have good knowledge of IT, Network, billing processes/standards.
• Should have good understanding of Telecom processes/protocols/standards.
• Understanding of programming skills like JAVA, C, C++, PHP.
• Should have expertise and experience in PL/SQL Development, debugging, tuning and optimization. Oracle JDBC, Oracle Supplied packages and tools like PL/SQL Developer, SQL developer, and Java developer.
• Should have knowledge in warehouse architecture – advance concepts and experience with high level data processing.
• Understands and collates details of situations or problems at work
• Implements agreed initiatives effectively
• Understands linkage of own work beyond his / her area
• Seeks to learn more about other parts of the unit
• Understands impact of own performance on customers
• Understand processes to gather needed information or support
• Adapts to agreed rules to get a job done
• Works on constructive feedback to improve one’s work performance
• Maintains good relationships with relevant stakeholders involved in the company and strive to create exceptional performance for the team
• Able to prioritize work and handle multiple task simultaneously
• Should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Should be proficient in English and Nepali – both written and oral
Department: Information Technology
Section: Application Planning & Management
Unit: Business Support System
Duty Station: Current requirement is in Kathmandu but can be placed anywhere in Nepal as per business needs and future requirements
Main Responsibility Areas:
• Operate and maintain the mobile financial services like billing system, PCRF, Payment gateway, content subscription and charging system in an integrated platform
• Ensure quality of service of the products, tariffs, also provide technical support when needed
• Ensure the quality of real time rating and billing for both Prepaid/Post-paid subscriptions (Fixed and mobility) with agreed level of revenue assurance for all voice and non-voice services
• Ensure smooth operation and timely maintenance of post-paid bill invoice
• Ensure bill invoice quality to expand B2B business in the market
• Monitor system KPIS of all the Billing System nodes
• Identify/plan/implement corrective measures for errors in close coordination with the respective vendors
• Develop standard technical frameworks to provide quality service to the customers
• Develop and implement strategies for timely completion of projects undertaken
• Timely follow-up on KPIs and meet inter/intra departmental SLAs defined
• Ensure assigned project is delivered on time
• Analyse audit/reconciliations items and identify the gap in terms of security, products, systems and revenue
• Analyse/ upgrade (capacity planning) by coordinating with Vendor, Partners
• Ensure any activities performed is maintained in the database for future reference
• Ensure data/information security and adhere to the company’s code of conduct, its values and ethics
• Identify individual targets in coordination with immediate superior and perform the work assigned with integrity
• Focus on overall success of the company and the satisfaction of customers
What we offer:
International Working Environment, Performance Management Process, Internal Opportunities, Ncell Academy, Trainings, Work – Life Balance, Flexible Working Practices, Competitive Compensation, Festive Bonus, Provident Fund, Incentives, Leave Travel Allowance, Medical Insurance, Gratuity, Communication Facilities, etc.
Last date to apply: October 08, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Source: Himalayan Times, 2 October 2019