A Canadian (Toronto) based company is seeking an Intern or a recent graduate for our R&D team who are passionate about exploring new technologies for the development of robot prototype to deployment. We are looking for team members who can quickly learn new technologies and help us architect and RAPIDLY develop scalable and secure solutions with the potential to positively impact smart cities and help create resilient communities.
• Conduct research on robotic technology to create new robotic systems or system capabilities
• Create system device lists or event timing charts
• Localization and mapping : Plan mobile robot paths and teach path plans to robots
• Analyze and evaluate robotic systems or prototypes
• Review or approve designs, calculations, or cost estimates
• Write algorithms or programming code for ad hoc robotic applications
• Process or interpret signals or sensor data
• Conduct research into the feasibility, design, operation, or performance of robotic mechanisms, components, or systems, such as planetary rovers, multiple mobile robots, reconfigurable robots, or man-machine interactions
• Design robotic systems, such as automatic vehicle control, autonomous vehicles, advanced displays, advanced sensing, robotic platforms, computer vision, or telematics systems
Email your resume at [email protected] . Looking forward to hearing from you.