Short Term Consultancy for Development of Project Learning Report
Prakriti Resources Centre (PRC) in partnership with Global Alliance for Green and Gender Action (GAGGA) and BothEnds is working with Nepalese Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) dedicated to women’s rights and environmental justice to build their capacity in climate finance. The partnership that started in 2018 is currently in its second phase. The first phase started in January 2018 and lasted for 12 months. The second phase covers the period April 2019- September 2020.
Although capturing lessons learnt is not adequately embedded right in the project management plan, PRC strongly believes that learning is crucial for continuous improvement and adaptive management. It intends to take a thorough look at some key areas of learning towards the end of the project as per its organizational commitment to continue to learn both at individual staff and organizational level for excellence in the areas. PRC, therefore plans to have discussions based on its experience on success, unintended results, problems and their causes and ways to avoid their recurrence and things that could have been done differently etc through the process of capturing lessons learnt hence this ToR seeking the service of external experts.
To identify what went well and what did not go so well in the identified areas of learning for replication of good practices and approaches, and for adjustments for improvements in the days to come.
- Inception meeting with PRC team members to build mutual understanding on the assignment.
- Review of the project documents and interactions with PRC team members and other stakeholders to comprehend various aspects of the projects with a focus on the key areas of learning.
- Facilitation of lessons learnt review workshop based on a well thought out process.
- Draft the lessons learnt document and submit to PRC for comments.
- Produce and submit to PRC a high quality lessons learnt document.
The consultant(s) need to deliver the following deliverables:
- A detailed process to be applied to capturing, documenting and analyzing lessons learnt.
- Learning questions to generate learning in each of the areas of learning.
- A comprehensive and print quality lessons learnt document
The detailed ToRof the consultancy call is given in the link below
Interested Consultant(s) are requested to submit their applications to [email protected] by 12th July 2020 along with the following documents:
- Technical and Financial Proposals
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- PAN/VAT number
PRC will shortlist and inform only the shortlisted candidates for further process.