- At least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in software testing and quality assurance.
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient with Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Good knowledge of a programming language – .NET (C#) or JAVA
- Proficient in SQL and relational database concepts, knowledge of NoSQL DB will be a plus
- Experience with NUNIT
- Experience using Test Automation tools like Selenium WebDriver and JMeter
- Experience with TDD and BDD concepts
- Experience with code versioning using Git
- A wholesome QA resource with an ability to put together test plan and test case scenarios, perform front-end/back-end manual testing as well as develop and manage robust QA automation suite to test front-end as well as back-end data
- Act as QA lead on a wide variety of projects
- Continuously develop and socialize best practices for the design and development of robust and easily maintainable QA Automation Suites.
- Review functional test planning, manual testing and automation scripting work is done by other QA team members to ensure adherence to the best practices
- Mentor junior team members in proper software engineering methods and techniques, and develop QA guidelines to ensure these methods are accessible to other QA Engineers
- Analyze and translate application requirements into test plan, test case & test scripts.
- Execute test cases and analyze/report bugs.
- Automate tests.
To apply, click on the following link