Trust Nepal Overseas Pvt. Ltd., a specialized employment company based in Kathmandu, Nepal with labour licence no: 259-058-059 is one of the leading and most prominent staffing solution company who recruit appropriate nepalese personnel and appropriate personnel from other parts of the world for international companies.
The company focuses on recruiting employees on a permanent, temporary and contract basis and also on training and carrer transition to attain organizational perfection for any company. Our reliability is visible in all our activities, right from our excellent relationship with our associates to the able and qualified manpower we supply. We give our clients unmatched benefits and flawless services/ Conducting business with ethics and responsibility is the main reason why Trust Nepal Overseas (P) Ltd is one of the best manpower recruitment agencies in Nepal.
Owing to our specialized, strict, diligent and responsible working attitude as well as high effective teamwork spirit, past experiences and the network throughout Asia and other region, we are confident to provide supreme quality services and satisfactory cooperation to our clients. Our mission is to occupy a leadership role in the area of corporate and social responsibility as applied to work an employability.
Position: Office Assistance / Receptionist
Number of Vacancies: 2
Job Location : Kathmandu, Nepal
• Should have completed Intermediate or Bachelor’s Degree running
• Prior experience will be an advantage
• Should have good verbal and written communication skills (Nepali, English)
• Must be polite and have pleasing personality
• Must have basic computer knowledge of MS Office package
• Must have excellent analytical and communication skills
• Multi-tasking, problem solving and flexibility skills will be highly preferable
• Handle the calls and forward it to the concerned departments
• Maintain records of visitors and clients and follow up at regular pace
• To deliver excellent customer service, at all times
• Responsible for dealing with all inquiries in a professional and courteous manner
• Other duties as assigned by management
Last date to apply: 13th October 2019