Mediequips Nepal is a well- established leading distributor of Medical and laboratory equipment in Nepal territory.
Position: Sales Manager
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location: Kathmandu
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than or equals to 1 year
Gender : Female
• Bachelor degree in Biomedical engineer or equivalent from any recognized University (BME/BBA or equivalent)
• Basic knowledge of the medical field and equipments
• Proficient in Sales of Medical Equipment to Hospitals, Government Institutions, Nursing Home & Labs.
• Should have good reporting skills, fluent in speaking and writing.
• Priority for two wheeler
• Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls
• Meeting planned sales goals
• Setting individual sales targets with the sales team
• Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary
• Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team
• Coordinating with marketing on lead generation
• Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education
• Promoting the organization and products
• Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products
Last date to apply: August 20, 2019