Aasaman Nepal (ASN) ‘A pioneer organization for education and nutrition’, is one of the leading Terai based NGOs led and managed by social activists since its establishment in Dhanusha, Janakpur in 1999. ASN has been engaged in developing and implementing programs aimed at protection, promotion and fulfillment of child rights in Nepal. Currently ASN has been working in 10 districts under 6 Thematic Areas as: Education/Child Protection, Women Empowerment, Livelihood/ Natural Resource Management, Disaster Risk Reduction, Health/ Nutrition and Good Governance.
ASN has been implementing Sisters for Sisters’ education project partnering with VSO, Nepal with the financial aid of DFID in Parsa and Dhading districts from 2013 and currently looking for following experienced and dynamic team players for the second phase (2017-2020) of aforementioned project in parsa.
1. Position: Teachers Training Coordinator- 1 (Dhadhing)
- Overall Coordination and Implementation of Training and Literacy Related Activities
- Develop Curriculum, manual and schedule for literacy training as provisioned by project
- Lead the responsibility of quality training delivery
- Provide technical inputs to project team in literacy related issues.
- Prepare periodic report, analysis and document.
- Explore innovation and creativity on facilitating teachers training.
- Capacity building of social mobilizers for effective project implementation
Qualification and Experience Required:
- At least Bachelor degree in Education with three years of experience in education/training sector.
- Excellent skills on training manual development, training delivery reporting, and computer (Ms-office, email, internet) skills.
- Excellent communication, coordination and staff management skills.
Other Attributes for all positions: Excellent quality of work and commitment to high standards, strong communication skills, team building and willingness and motivated for good service delivery with strong networking and interpersonal skills and comfortable to work under stress and emergencies.
For all the posts, successful candidates will be appointed for one year with possibility of extension.
Monthly Basic Salary: 40,000- 42,000 per month (other benefits are as per rule of Organization)
Selected candidates must adherence to Aasaman Nepal’s internal policies and procedures, protocols, Code of conduct with special attention to Child Protection Policies and Do No Harm approach including funding agency’s policies, guidelines and agreements.
Competent candidates from disadvantaged groups and inhabitants of the project districts will be given priority.
Interested candidates are required to send their CV and cover letter indicating the post applied for with a recent photo to [email protected] within 7 days (within 27th November 2019) from the date of vacancy publication. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
ASN reserves the right to qualify/disqualify any applications without any reason.