We are looking for a NOSQL Administrator/DBA to design, implement, support, administrator and maintain NoSQL Databases in AWS Cloud. drive autonomy. Self-service tooling is core to our mission.
As an NOSQL Administrator/DBA, you will:
- Perform all aspects of any NoSQL database cluster administration including planning, installation, upgrading, patching, tuning, support, and troubleshooting
- Assist in the architecture of systems to provide a highly scalable, highly available server structure which provides web services for customers
- Work closely with application development teams and systems administration to test, troubleshoot, and optimize new and existing database-driven applications
- Monitor production, test, and development database environments and actively pursue any issues limiting the performance and scalability of these systems
- Must be willing to carry a cell phone, be on-call and occasionally work odd hours to help meet customer service level agreements
- Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, 1+ years of related work experience in Any NoSQL databases OR used Any NoSQL Database.
- Expert knowledge of planning, installation, upgrading, patching, tuning, support, and troubleshooting
- Experience with MongoDB, Postgres, Redis, or MS SQL Server is a plus.
- Experience with Linux and shell scripting and python
- A background in development is a plus
- Experience supporting 24×7 enterprise database applications
- Knowledge of SAN and networking technologies
- Dedication to work and willingness to work hard under pressure
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Experienced at developing elegant-yet-simple systems using best practices and design patterns
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
Please click on the mentioned link to apply: https://smrtr.io/5wK9Q