Re:food, a non profit organisation is looking for someone passionate about making a difference in community, someone who is always developing, learning and leading a great team.
We are looking for a driven Warehouse Supervisor to join and manage the operations at Re:food.
- Manage warehouse, lead operations and track all product inventory.
- Responsible for opening and closing of the warehouse prior and post operations.
- Coordinate and receive product deliveries from suppliers
- Ensure availability on upon request
- Conduct store inventory and input data into system and prepare the distribution list.
- Manage volunteers, and other crew members
- Assist managing volunteers with all warehouse and food distribution activities
- Responsible for cleanliness and maintenance of warehouse
- Report to operations executive
- Associate or bachelor degree
- 1-3 yrs of experience in warehouse management and operations
- Fluent in English and understands Arabic
- Team player with good communication and organizational skills
- Good at time management and reporting
- Proficient knowledge about computer usage and Microsoft office
Attractive salary and added allowances.
How To Apply
Email us your CV at [email protected]