National Examination Board published the result of SEE (Grade 10 examination) of the academic year 2075/76 (Ashadh 12, 2076 Thursday).
The SEE examination of the academic year 2075/76 for the first time in history, was decentralized in the seven provinces, with seven different question sets.
Students can check SEE exam result from https://see.edusanjal.com/ once the result is published.
SEE exam was held from Chaitra 11, 2075 to Chaitra 21, 2075 in provinces 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7. In province No. 2 the examination was held lately from Chaitra 22, 2075 to Chaitra 29, 2076 because of the question paper leak. Four lakhs, seventy-five thousand and three students participated in the SEE examination held in 2075.
View SEE Result 2075/76 Online Via Websites:
You can check the result on https://see.edusanjal.com/ at free of cost.
Here is the list of organization and their websites that will be publishing SEE Result 2075/76:
- Edusanjal – https://see.edusanjal.com/
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology – moest.gov.np
- Department of Education – doe.gov.np
- National Examination Board – neb.gov.np
- Nepal Telecom – see.ntc.net.np
- Office of Controller of Examination – see.gov.np
- Ncell – ncell.axiata.com
Apart from these websites, you can also check your results from various other websites.
View SEE Result via SMS/IVR:
You can also check SEE Result 2075/76 via SMS/IVR. For this, you have to send an SMS via your mobile phone to one of the following numbers by typing SEE (Space) Symbol No.
- Nepal Telecom – 1600 (For both SMS and IVR)
- Ncell – 1600 (For SMS Service)
There are many SMS service providers other than NTC and Ncell