Senior Program Management and Field Support Officer is responsible to provide support to EpiC Nepal team in managing various program and administrative activities.
- Support to coordinate with government entity especially Ministry of Health and Population/Department of Health Services (MoHP/DoHS), National Health Training Center (NHTC), National Public Health Laboratory (NPHL), National Health Education, Information, and Communication Center (NHEICC), Management Division (MD), National Centre for AIDS and STD Control (NCASC) for project activities.
- Work as liaison coordinator and ensure taking concurrence/approvals for conducting program event (training, workshop, and meeting) and other research/assessment activities from the respective divisions/centers.
- Support to organize series meetings as per the requirements of the program activities with government line agencies/division and also coordinate for logistic arrangement.
- Prepare/draft meeting notes and finalize it in consultation with respective participants and share the final meeting note.
- Facilitate/draft the event (workshop/training) reports and ensure timely settlement of the event expense or program advance.
- Prepare ToR/SoWs, memos, letters and other documents as per requirements of the program and other support functions.
- Support HR in finalizing Scope of Work (SOW), hiring of consultant/s and keep track of the task done by consultant/s.
- Perform other relevant duties assigned by supervisor, Deputy Project Director, Project Director and Country Director.
- Master Degree in Public Health or a related field with at least 3 years of experience or Bachelor’s degree in Public Health or related field with at least 5 years of experience in program management and coordination.
- Ability and willingness to work/travel within short notice.
- Having experience of managing staff/consultants with strong networking and team mobilization skills
- Self-initiator and ability to work independently on several tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written English and Nepali skills
- Computer skills (MS Word, Excel & PPT), including conducting virtual meetings/webinar.
- Understanding of the state’s new restructuring system Federal, Provincial and Local level government and especially good understanding of Nepal health system, Ministry, Department and Divisions/Centers.
- Ability to work independently on several tasks with minimal supervision and ability to work with multiple stakeholders
Final deadline for application is 5:00 p.m. August 30, 2021.
Note: This position is only for Nepali Citizen.
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click here to continue searching FHI 360’s Career Portal.
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.