- Engineering – Civil
- Full Time / Contract
- 1+ years
- MS/ME Engineering
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
FUTURE WORKS BUILDING SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD.
Future Works Building Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a company formed as a joint venture partnership with Pinnacle LGS LLC, USA and local partners to provide modern construction technology to Nepal. It brings to you a technology that addresses all of these requirements to build safer, faster, greener and smarter buildings.
Structural engineers are primarily concerned with designing and constructing buildings and structures that are safe and capable of withstanding the elements to which they will be exposed, as well as improving the structural integrity of existing buildings.
- Reporting to BOD/ General Manager
- Industry – Construction
Who should apply?
- Those who are competent in IT usages.
- Those who have ability to communicate clearly and persuasively.
- Those who have a keen eye for detail and results-driven approach.
- Proficiency with computer-aided drafting software applications.
- Those who have the ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings.
- Detail oriented.
Structural engineers are creative innovators. This job will entail using maths and science to design structures, solve problems, and shape the world around them. Job will require you to:
- Frame LGS structures and sending it for production.
- Co-ordinate with production engineer for production.
- Prepare structural drawings.
- Prepare construction drawings for site.
- Co-ordinate with procurement department/factory for the purchase of structural materials (bolts, plates).
- Co-ordinate with site officers for measurement, structural amendments.
- Co-ordinate with the architectural team for architectural amendments due to structural requirements.
- Quality assurance on site.
- Visit sites during milestone activities and when required by the site officers.
- Co-ordinate with engineers from government bodies (DOE, DUDBC).
- Co-ordinate with client regarding approval, production, dispatch.
- Co-ordinate with Project Manager regarding framing, production, procurement, dispatch and construction.
The following attributes are desired but not necessary:
- Education: M.Sc. / M.E in structural engineering (preferable) but M.Sc. /M.E (running) can also apply).
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise.
- Sense of responsibility and ability to enforce decisions.
- Ability to work on team.
- Ability to liaise well with professionals from other disciplines.
Interested candidates meeting following criteria please drop in your CV at email@example.com