Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Community Based Rehabilitation (CBR) Biratnagar has been working on disability & health sector since 1990 and implementing inclusive livelihood and physical rehabilitation project for the delivery of physical rehabilitation services to people with physical disabilities and promotion of socioeconomic status of people with disability and ex-combatants (ones who have disability)in the partnership with Handicap International Federation Nepal programme.
CBRB is seeking a qualified candidate for the post of P&O to be based in CBR Biratnagar, Morang. The P&O will be responsible for planning, implementation of the project activities, assessment, fabrication &delivery of quality P&O devices under the supervision of P&O unit in charge.
- Undertake measurement, fabrication, production and delivery of P&O device.
- Participate in outreach activities in the communities for P&O service delivery
- Ensure proper documentation of P&O services delivered
- Ensure effective coordination with CBR team for effective implementation of multidisciplinary approach.
- Report to P&O unit in chargein the close coordination of sub-ordinate.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCES
- At least Diploma in prosthetics & orthotics/Lower limb prosthetics & orthotics technologist (CATII), from a recognized university
- At least one year experiences in P&O service delivery.
- Proven clinical skills in managing different types of disabilities
- Excellent in coordination and facilitation skills.
- Experience in disability related project and initiatives.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply along with latest CV, a recent photo with two referees by August 20, 2016 to Community Based rehabilitation (CBR), Biratnagar-10 Sarswatitole, Morang, Phone: 021-531594, Email: [email protected]
Note: Women including ones who have disability are highly encouraged to apply.Only short listed candidates will be invited for written exam, clinical test and personal interview.