Call for expression of interest (EOI) to develop a model curriculum
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
Call for expression of interest (EOI) to develop a model curriculum.
International Alert invites expression of interest from interested and qualified individual and firm/company to develop a model curriculum on memorialization of armed conflict in Nepal aiming to educate secondary and higher secondary students. The individual or firm/company should have following qualifications and experiences:
- Master’s degree in social science or education or law or human Rights or conflict and peace study or in a relevant field.
- At least seven years of relevant professional experience working in the education sector in Nepal.
- Proven experience of conducting research on education and social issues and knowledge on Nepal’s armed conflict and its impact, human rights, gender, transitional justice and social inclusion.
- Proven experience in drafting and editing academic papers/books, course curriculum, and education related policies.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Nepali.
Please write an email to [email protected] for detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) of the assignment. The interested and qualified applicants are requested to submit their application to [email protected] Deadline for the application is 25th July 2023.