- Accounting and Finance
- NRs 0 per hour (Based on work experience)
- Full / Part Time
- 1+ years
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
- Prepare and maintain daily accounts and make entries into the accounting system.
- Prepare financial statements on conformity with Nepal Financial Reporting Statements in all material respects (e.g. Balance Sheet, income statement, cash flow Notes, etc.)
- Prepare Periodic (quarterly, semiannual and annual) Financial Reports, income statement and balance sheets.
- Maintain books of accounts as per VAT Act and Rules; purchase book and sales book for the company
- Take appropriate measures to comply withholding requirement submission of VAT returns and relevant compliances as required in income Tax TDS, VAT and retirement contribution.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by concerned authority.
- University education Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Account.
- At least two years of accounting experience in related field with proven skills in Accounting.
- In depth knowledge of accounting principles.
- Expert user of accounting software and its operations.(Specially in Tally)
- Knowledge of VAT, TDS and other taxes is must.
- Excellent understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Highly proficiency in the use of MS Excel and MS word application Personality requirements and skills.
How to apply