DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
Brief description of organization
Progress Inc. is a private research and evaluation consulting company which specializes in research, monitoring and evaluations, assessments, and data management for public, private and non-profit sectors in the social development field. The organization works in various sectors including gender inclusion, education, governance, livelihood, DRR, WASH, child protection and more.
Job Title: Research Executive (Assistant Level)
- Communication and coordination with national and international client regarding work allocation, process, deliverable, finances, and quality, etc.
- Client relation and network building
- Proposal writing
- Ability to plan, synthesize and collate information
- Able to organize document and files in an appropriate manner
- Coordinate with executive level team members for research activity
- Directly assistant to executive level staff
- Excellent quality assurance and formatting skills using the branding guides of the organization
- Be well versed in research methodology context – prior exposure to tool designing, data collection, report editing/writing, debriefing
- Able to convey message and updates to executive level
- Able to work in a fast-paced setting and multitask
- Passionate about research and open to self-learn on new context
- Reports to Director(s)
- Able to adapt learnings in next assignment
- Excellent English (writing) and Nepali skills (communication)
- Prior experience specifically in the field of M&E, research, and evaluation
- Knowledge of mobile data collection application and statistical data analysis packages – SPSS, STATA or other similar is added advantage.
- Excellent and fast computing skills; word, excel, email, etc. and formatting skills
- Must be willing to work on tight deadlines; open to work as per requirement of client’s timeframe, including respond / meet with clients whose time zones are different
- Honest and dedicated to the organization’s values;
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV to [email protected] by July 21, 2023. Applications will be reviewed on rolling basis and closed once the slot is filled. Shortlisted candidates will be assessed with an exam, followed by an interview.