Company: IMS Group
IMS Group is the fastest growing business house which has over 12 different companies.IMS is the national distributor of Samsung smartphones in Nepal. It is the first company in Nepal to officially import mobile phones in 1998. The company has grown and diversified over the last twenty-four years, which can be vividly seen from the number of companies the IMS Group banner holds.The company has also acquired a dealership of the international Korean automobile giant Ssangyong for Nepal and is constantly expanding its services. IMS Group seeks application from enthusiastic, highly competent and qualified candidates for following positions.
Position Title: Asst. Manager : Dealer Sales
No. of Vacancy: 1
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
• Bachelor/Master’s degree in business related discipline or any stream of management
• Must have atleast 4 years of experience in the field of Automobile sales
• Four/Two Wheeler Driving license
Position: Dealer Sales – Automobile
• Appoint new dealers and expand sales network
• Assist managers in organizing, planning and implementing strategy
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
• Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
Last date to apply: Nov. 15, 2018
HOW TO APPLY
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process. Company reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reasons. Canvassing at any stage of the process shall lead to automatic disqualification.