CloudFactory is more than just the hottest tech startup in Nepal – we are working to connect one million people in the developing world to basic computer work and raise them up as leaders to address poverty in their own communities. All of this happens via microwork or crowdsourcing where our technology platform breaks large projects into small computer tasks which are then performed by our distributed global workforce. Providing our clients from around the world with accurate results requires software engineers, data scientists, business leaders and a host of other brilliant people to come together at our office in Kathmandu, Nepal. That is why we need you – the best and brightest in Nepal! If you are passionate about changing the world with technology as much as we are, come join us in our effort to transform Nepal and other developing nations using microwork. Life is short, come build things that matter.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
Data Entry Opportunity
CloudFactory is a start-up aiming to create meaningful work for a million people and raising them as leaders. As such, you need to be passionate about bringing people and technology together to make tedious work easier. You must be someone who likes to create opportunities for others to learn and grow and inspire them to “give forward” by investing their efforts and resources back into the communities you are a part of.
- Represent yourself as a CloudFactory worker upholding the Three C’s: Character, Competence and Community.
- Undertake all responsibilities assigned to you during scheduled shifts.
- Meet project output requirements with regards to speed and accuracy.
- Maintain utmost confidentiality in handling information entrusted to you by the Company.
- Attend relevant project and department meetings including an initial training period and engagement sessions occurring outside of regularly scheduled working hours.
- Attend scheduled shifts on time and log working hours accurately.
- You must be 18+ years to be eligible for this role.
- You must have Nepalese Citizenship.
- You should have basic computer skills.
- You should be able to work in at least one of the options given below:
- 6:45 AM to 10:45 AM at Bhaisepati, Lalitpur
- 10:45 AM to 2:45 PM at Bhaisepati, Lalitpur
- 2:45 PM to 6:45 PM at Bhaisepati, Lalitpur
- 6:45 PM to 10:45 PM at Bhaisepati, Lalitpur
- If you already have experience with data-entry, that is a bonus, but we encourage anyone to apply as long as you have passion.
The application will open at 8 am on Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Please visit www.cloudfactory.com.np/apply for more information.