Foodmandu is an e-commerce company providing on-demand food delivery service inside Kathamndu and Lalitpur. We are first company in Nepal with innovative concept of connecting foodies with the most popular restaurants in the city and delivering customer’s orders at their door-step.
Customer can order food via our website www.foodmandu.com or our mobile App avaialable in Android and iOS platforms. Having started its operation in 2010, Foodmandu has now grown to 150 plus team members serving 60000+ customers from the widest range of 500 plus partner restaurants.
We are looking for some energetic individuals with good interpersonal and communication skills for our customer service team. Be a part of the rapidly growing online service company. There are vacancies for following position at the moment.
|Experience Required||:||Not Required|
- Having a Bachelor’s degree in management or equivalent field
- Experience in customer service or hospitality industry will be a plus
- Having good working knowledge of basic computer applications
- Proper handling of customer and active listening to understand customer needs
- Demonstrate an audible, friendly, professional and well-mannered speaking voice
- Capable of dealing calmly and politely with public under stressful conditions
- Ability to make logical and quick decision in difficult situation
- A team player with problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to withstand criticism and irritated people
- Excellent verbal communication skills in both Nepali and English with all kinds of clients and customers
Job Type: Full Time Evening and Part Time Evening
Duty Timings: Flexible Duty Hours
Salary: Basic pay along with overtime and night allowances (as per company rule)
Scope of Role: Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and request about products and services.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Answer phone calls and respond to customer inquiries regarding products and services of our clients i.e. member restaurants
- Recommend product or service from among our clients by collecting customer information and analyzing their product and service needs
- Handle and process online and telephonic orders
- Mobilize delivery staffs in wise, effective and efficient manner
- Ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction
- Know the client’s products and services and stay updated with the related issues
- Promptly identify and resolve customer issues and follow up to ensure resolution
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Should be willing to work in evening shift
- Should be willing to work in weekends and public holidays
- Having a driving license and personal vehicle is a MUST
We encourage the beginners to apply too
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV at [email protected]