Home Loan Experts is the top specialist mortgage company in Australia with rapidly growing offices in Sydney and Kathmandu. Having settled over $2 billion home loans, we are the leading financial service provider in Australia. We exist to get tough loans approved; that’s why our customer service is the best! HLE Nepal Pvt. Ltd is an extension of Home Loan Experts. Our office in Kathmandu has 150+ happy and energetic team working to provide the best customer service and our team of brilliant tech team focuses on building world-class fintech products. We believe in employee growth and offer amazing career advancement opportunities for our employees. If you want to be part of this please visit our website https://hlenepal.com.np/ *We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
This position is part of HLE Nepal, and will be required to work for one of our top outsourcing partners.
Who you are:
- Have a high aptitude for numbers
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have advanced Microsoft excel skills & Microsoft word skills
- Excellent online research skills
- Be well organised and have strong task management and prioritisation skills
- Be able to work effectively in a high paced environment
- Welcome feedback and accountability from other team member;
- Be able to converse with sophisticated clients
- Have an interest in personal development and reading outside of your professional life
- Have a genuine desire to help people make superior mortgage, money management and property decisions
- Become an expert on the use of the CRM applications and all software required in the operation of the role
- Excellent communication in English, both in written and verbal
Some of other desirable skills to have;
- A background with tax, finance, or property in Australia
- Experience Microsoft applications (Teams, Dropbox, Office), Zoho
- Proven customer management skills
- Experience working for western-based clients
Some of the exciting stuff you’ll be involved in:
- Support Property Planners with client management including emailing updates to active clients notifying them of progress and booking strategy meeting
- Assist Property Planners with new lead management including sending template emails and calendar invites and confirming appointments.
- Follow up clients for outstanding documents.
- Liaise with Mortgage Brokers (based in Melbourne team) or credit analyst (based in Nepal team) for borrowing capacities for clients
- Complete comparable property searches
- Populate draft Property reviews
- Capture data from needs analysis and questionnaire and inputting these into reports including cash flow, Mortgage Strategy, Property Strategy and Portfolio Plan.
- Complete weekly reporting and update processes and templates
The Benefits of Joining us!
- Get to work with one of our top outsourcing partners
- Competitive remuneration provided which is negotiable based on skills and suitability
- A secure long-term role
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Paid maternal and parental leaves
- A 5-day work week except for 1 Sunday of the month
- An environment that values continuous learning and development
- Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits
- Recreation room to unwind and chill!
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
Work Hours: 6:00 am to 2:00 pm, non-negotiable (including 1-hour lunch break)
The detailed Position description will be discussed during the face-to-face interview.
Sounds like an opportunity for you? Send us your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line “Career: PP Coordinator“, addressing all the essential requirements.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Also note that we are working from home currently due to the Covid-19 lockdown, and will continue to do so in the coming months.