|Job Category||HR Management/Documentation/Admin|
|Job Level / Post||Sr. Officer|
|No. of Vacancy||1|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Range||Negotiable (No bar for deserving candidate)|
|Minimum Contract||2 Years|
|Termination Application Submit||Min before 2 Months|
|Academic Degree||Min. Bachelor’s degree|
|Experience||Min. 2 years of experience in Similar role|
|Priority Location||within 5 KM of Kalanki Area|
|Priority Others||2-Wheeler License with Vehicle|
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees’ records.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with payroll and necessary HR projects.
- Support other assigned functions.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management.
- 2 years of experience in similar role.
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to cope with high levels of responsibility and with confidential matters.
- Ability to work well within the team.
- A high level of professionalism which is required on the job at all times.