Kalash Services Pvt. Ltd., a state-of-the-art call center mainly caters to the growing importance of providing omni-channel customer support to local and international clients.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
JOB TITLE: IT Support Representative
Kalash Services Pvt. Ltd. Is a state of art call center mainly caters to the growing importance of providing Omni-channel customer support to local and international clients.
The position of IT service Representative consists of interacting with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products or services and accepting ownership for effectively solving customer issues and complaints; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.We are looking Candidates to serve Worldlink Account, one of the leading Internet Service Provider in Nepal.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION
Gross Full Time Salary: NRS 15,000/- Other benefits include Provident Fund, Medical Insurance, Over time facility and Performance Incentives
Part – time – NRS 6725/- also available.
Education: Bachelors in IT completed or equivalent
- Comfortable working in shifts. – Morning, Day and Evening shifts;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to use computers and computer systems, to process and verify information.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Manage incoming calls in a timely manner;
- Handle customer inquiries and provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools;
- Handle customer complaints; obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes;
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits;
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation;
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken;
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication by identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction;
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies;
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV to [email protected].