IntroCept is looking for a self-motivated recent college graduate. An individual who possess great problem solving abilities and has a passion for technology. Someone with great communication skills, can multi-task, and is a quick study. Looking for someone who possess both functional and technical skills when it comes to the software development life cycle and is willing to do what it takes to meet project deadlines and eager to learn new skills and technologies to grow skillset. The candidate must possess:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Systems
Functional & General Requisitions:
• Good understanding of software development life cycle
• Knowledge of the Agile software development methodology
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Knowledge of requirement gathering from customers and clients
• Knowledge of decomposing requirements to design statements
• Knowledge of creating a requirements traceability matrix (RTM)
• Ability to review client documentation and derive high level requirements
• Self-motivated with a passion for learning new technologies and the ability to multi-task.
• An individual that is not afraid to ask questions and can take ownership of assigned tasks.
• Works well in team environment and with others
• Ability to learn and be taught on the job.
• Familiar with standard coding practices
• Proficient in MS Word 2013, MS Excel 2013, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook
• Comfortable with linux system
• Have been involved in software architecture and design is desirable
• Any experience with mobile application development is desirable
• Attractive Salary
• Flexible Mon-Fri Working Hours
• Performance Bonus
• Global reach
• Accredited online learning opportunities
If you are a driven and motivated professional with a huge appetite to learn and want to take direction with some of the most talented in the industry we want to hear from you.
Interested candidates can send application and most recent resume to: [email protected] by October 27, 2016. Please mention the title of the position in the subject line of the email.