- Academic planning, organizing, and administering the program effectively.
- Assisting the Principal in order to develop and maintain the over-all academic standard of the school.
- Managing the students from lower secondary level to the secondary level.
- Correspondence with guardians, senior teachers and students.
- Should have an experience in conducting and managing online classes.
- Please mention your personal email id in your resume or use your personal email id while sending your resume.
- The ideal candidate for this position is the one who has at least 2 years of Work Experience as a School In-charge.
Interested candidates may apply with the letter of intent, copies of all credentials and a resume and send the complete documents to the Human Resource Department at ua[email protected].