- Full Time
- 3+ years
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
National Disaster Risk Reduction Centre (NDRC) Nepal is working in Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR), Climate Change Adaptation (CCA), natural resource management and contemporary socio-economic issues. The major modes of work of NDRC are research, evaluation, project implementation and knowledge management. NDRC is currently seeing following professional.
Job title: Project Coordinator
Position Type: Full time
- Completed Bachelor Degree (preferably Masters) in Development Studies/ Rural Development/Urban Planning as Major
- Advance knowledge and understanding of theories, concepts, and approaches relevant to environment, disaster risk reduction and resilient livelihood.
- Sound knowledge of DRR policies, and practices in national and international arena
- At least 3 years of experience of working in the field of DRR, Project planning and implementation
- Good interpersonal skills, experience of working with government entities will be an added advantage
- Good command on Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Plan and execute project activities as per project timeline
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders for timely execution of project activities
- Prepare quality reports on given formats
- Document key learnings and good practices
- Perform relevant other duties as required
Interested candidates are requested to send
- A cover letter clearly describing your experiences and competencies that meet the position requirement along with their CV (not more than 3 pages)
- Two reference contact details
Only selected candidates will be called for an interview.
Email: [email protected]
Deadline: 7th, July, 2017