- Administrative / Management
- NRs 20000 per month (Based on work experience)
- 2+ years
- BBA / BBM
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
The position reports to the chief executive officer and is responsible for the company’s day-to-day operating activities planning for execution of various project implementation with given d
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills.
- Solid working knowledge of budgeting, sales, business development, and strategic planning.
- Ability to generate respect and trust from staff and external constituencies.
- Thorough knowledge of MS office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Oversee, direct, and organize the work of the operations teams that includes installation and commissioning of sustainable energy solutions
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Oversee activities directly related to making products or providing services.
- Support short-term and long-range planning and budget development to support strategic business goals.
- Plan, coordinate and execute the annual budget process
- Establish the performance goals, allocate resources, and assess policies for senior management.
- Communicate with other management professionals within the organization to keep the company running smoothly, and communicate with other companies and organizations with which the company does business.
- Direct and participate in acquisition and growth activities to support overall business objectives and plans
- Develop, establish, and direct execution of operating policies to support overall company policies and objectives
- Monitor businesses and agencies to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
How To Apply :
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]