Nepal Government Jobs – Job Vacancy in Armed Police Force ( APF ) Nepal.
Various Jobs in Armed Police Force – Check out the below classified for applying in Nepal Government Jobs. Interested candidates are requested to apply.
Jobs taken From Gorkhapatra Daily
How To Apply:
Read the above job description and apply as instructed.
Roles of Armed Police Force, Nepal
- To control any ongoing or would be armed conflict within the country,
- To control any ongoing or would be armed rebellion or separatist activities within the country,
- To control any ongoing or would be terrorist activities within the country,
- To control any ongoing or would be riot within the country,
- To assist in rendering relief to natural calamity or epidemic victims,
- To rescue any citizen or else from hostage captivity or in the event of occurrence of heinous and serious crimes or unrest of grave nature or of anticipation,
- To guard border of the country,
- To assist under the Nepalese Army in condition of external invasion,
- To protect public vital installations, infrastructures and other facilities assigned by the Government of Nepal,
- To protect the personalities and public vital installations, institutes and other facilities considered to be given protection by the Government of Nepal,
- To perform tasks assigned as per this act and under its regulations or in accordance to other prevalent laws,
- To perform other tasks assigned from time to time by the Government of Nepal.
- To mobilize in customs, revenue and industrial security.