Company: Mega Bank Limited
Mega Bank Nepal Limited, an ‘A’ Class Commercial Bank, invites highly motivated and result oriented Nepali citizens to apply for the below mentioned job position required for its various branches across the country.
Position Title: TRAINEE ASSISTANT
Number of Vacancies: FEW
Application Deadline: June 27, 2018
This is an entry level position at the Bank where s/he will be working in various departments/branches of the Bank in the following locations:
- Outside/Inside Kathmandu Valley Branches
- Gaunpalika/Nagarpalika Branches (Bank has set few branches in Gaunpalika/Nagarpalika Locations.)
For this recruitment, Written Exams will be conducted on following six locations/centers:
Kathmandu, Charikot, Itahari, Butwal, Nepalgunj and Dhangadhi
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/ Management/ Business Studies/ Business Administration/ Economics or equivalent degree from a recognized University with minimum second division marks or CGPA of 2.50.
- No Prior Experience is required.
- All candidates are expected to be proficient in written/spoken Nepali and English and be computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Candidates are expected to have smart personality, pleasant and cheerful nature with excellent interpersonal skills, desire to excel and a positive attitude.
- Age should not exceed 25 years for inside valley branches and 27 years for outside valley/gaunpalika/nagarpalika/remote locations as of June 27, 2018.
Note:Preference will be given to the local candidates.
Terms and Conditions:
Application without disclosure of age and marks/percentage for each level of Degree from SLC/ Equivalent onwards shall be disqualified. For the advertised job positions, selected candidates may be appointed in various areas depending upon his/her competency.
Only short listed candidates will be called for the further selection process (es). Telephonic queries directly to the Bank will not be entertained. The Bank reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to automatic disqualification.