Organization: Ipas Nepal
Program Officer, Ipas Nepal
Job ID 2017-1804
# Positions 1
More information about this job
Ipas Nepal is non-profit international organization that works to increase women’s ability to exercise their Sexual and Reproductive Health, especially the Right to Safe Abortion. We seek to eliminate Unsafe Abortion and the resulting deaths and injuries and to expand women’s access to Comprehensive Abortion Care, including contraception and related reproductive health information and care. Ipas Nepal is seeking dynamic and experienced individuals for below position for its’ upcoming Family Planning Project.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process. Telephone inquiries will not be entertained. Canvassing at any stage of the process shall lead to automatic disqualification.
The Program Officer’s primary role will be to advocate on national policies, guidelines, data and importance of family planning with concerned stakeholders at province, district and local levels. In addition, this position will also conduct public hearing in health facilities, provide support in family planning related operation research activities and carry out various other duties as assigned by the project management team.
• Master’s degree in public health and other related disciplines. At least five years of experience in family planning program especially advocating and coordinating with government and other agencies at various levels.
• Good knowledge on key government policies, guidelines and recent updates on reproductive health, especially family planning
• Good oral and written communication skills in both English and Nepali languages
• Willing to travel up to 25% in the project areas
Commitment to Diversity
Ipas is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, genetic information, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.
Last date to apply: 14, December 2017
HOW TO APPLY
- Job Demand From Saudi Arabia, Job Vacancy In Almarai, Job Vacancy For Cook,
- Job Demand From Qatar, Job Vacancy In CORRET WAY CONTRACTING & SERVICES W.L.L , Job Vacancy For Driver,
- Job Vacancy In WorldLink, Job Vacancy For Junior Enterprise Support Representative,
- Job Vacancy In Century Commercial Bank, Job Vacancy For Trainee Assistants,
- Job Vacancy In EcoHimal Nepal, Job Vacancy For Civil Overseer,