Handicap International Federation (HI) is an independent and impartial aid organization, created in 1982, working across 63 countries. HI works alongside the vulnerable populations, whatever the context, taking action to respond to their essential needs, improve their living conditions and promote respect for their dignity and fundamental rights. Present in Nepal since 2000, HI works through a network of local partner organizations in the area of health and physical rehabilitation, inclusive education and resilience including emergency response to improve the living conditions and involvement of the most vulnerable populations in Nepal.
HI Nepal is recruiting the following position for the implementation of its inclusive Education projects.
Admin/Finance Officer– 1 position
Terms & Conditions: Till 31st December 2021 based in Kathmandu with required field visits
- Ensure accuracy and quality of partner financial reports of Inclusive Education Projects
- Provide logistic, coordination and communication support.
- Ensure effective documentation including record of meeting minutes, project activity reports (meeting, workshop etc.) and disseminate upon Coordinator’s validation.
- Provide guidance and support to the project team based in districts for financial reporting, information and data compilation as per the project needs and priorities
- Conduct budget vs. actual meeting with budget holder and partners
- Ensure progress report and monthly financial reports are in line with donor rules and HI rules
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in management or related field
- Minimum 3-4 years of working experience in development organization in Admin/Finance role
- Sound understanding of taxation rules and government compliance and strong eye for detail
- Knowledge of budget management
How To Apply:
Send a motivation letter mentioning the position applied for and expected salary and an updated CV including 2 referees with contact number and e-mail address to [email protected] no later than, February 13, 2020. HI, Nepal reserves the right to cancel, postpone or modify the whole recruitment process without providing any reasons whatsoever.
Handicap International (HI) is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women, people with disability, and members from disadvantaged communities are strongly encouraged to apply.