APCA Nepal Pvt. Ltd. is the sole marketeer of “The Himalayan Times*, Nepal’s number one English daily. Since it’s establishment, the company has created a niche for.
As a part of its ongoing efforts to strengthen its existing team, the company is seeking to hire highly motivated personnel for the following position.
Position: Executive – Library
Number of Vacancies: 1
• Responsible for compilation, sorting and shelving of news articles and photographs into the digital database and physical Library
• Assist in the acquisition of books, periodicals and audiovisual materials by checking prices, figuring costs, and preparing appropriate requisition forms
• Write, edit and translate Nepali news captions for inputting and updating in the digital library archive
• Manage/Maintain the Library
• Maintain proper records of library books and other items received, stored, issued and returned
• Coordinate with and provide information from the digital Library database to reporters and journalists as required
• Graduate in any discipline
• Candidates having relevant training or work experience in Library will be given preference
• Experience with book management software and the digital archiving system
• Ability to use the Microsoft Office package and Adobe Photoshop properly
• Should have good knowledge about the recent political, social and foreign affairs
• Should be self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills
• Good knowledge about networking system and internet usage
• Wiling to work during unsociable hours
APCA Nepal Pvt. Ltd. offers a pleasant, good working environment with the opportunity to work in a responsible and challenging position within a dynamic and ambitious environment. Next to good working conditions, APCA also offers you a wide variety of incentives on the basis of your nature of the work Ike transportation, communication facilities along with the bonuses on meeting the required targets.
Last date to apply: 4 September 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates can send their application clearly mentioning the post applied along with updated CVs, within 7 days.
Human Resources Department
APCA Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
APCA House, Anamnagar, Kathmandu, Nepal
P.O. Box 23782
Email: [email protected]
No telephone queries shall be entertained. Women and those belonging to marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.
Source: Himalayan Times, August 28 2019