Business Development Officer/ E-commerce
Basic Job Information
|Job Category||:||Marketing / Advertising / Customer Service|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|No. of Vacancy/s||:||2|
|Employment Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Location||:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Offered Salary||:||NRs. 20,000.00 – 25,000.00 Monthly|
|Apply Before(Deadline)||:||Jun. 20, 2020 23:55|
|Experience Required||:||More than or equals to 1 year|
|Professional Skill Required||:||Photography Photoshop Writing Business Development Social Media Creative Thinking Data Entry|
- Should have completed Bachelor’s Degree (BBS/BBA/BA)
- Detailed Oriented and Organized
- Entrepreneurial sense and able to keep up in fast paced environment
- Able to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail and ability to do thorough QA in timely manner
- Understanding of E-commerce/digital space and a passion for online shopping and new technologies
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Proven multi-tasker that can manage several projects at once under tight deadlines and accommodate rapid changes.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the operational skills to ensure self-directed projects and ideas are seen through to execution
- General experience in social media marketing and in photography
- General Knowledge of product photography
The Business development officer will support both business and operational functions. This person will be a self-starter with strong intuition, organization, and accountability. Fast, concise and clear communication is key as is cross-functional relationships with global and local teams.
- The main point of contact for customers- taking calls, online chat, and email responses
- Uploading new products in our online marketplace.
- Printing daily orders, coordinating it with logistic and production department.
- Maintain and build customer relationships offering a first-class customer & concierge experience to our e-commerce clients
- Resolve any customer issues in a timely fashion and in line with brand standards
- Communicate cross-functionally with other teams in the company.
- Coordinating daily fulfillment with the distribution center
- Inventory Management.
- Content creation, blog posting.
- Any Work assigned by business development manager
You’ll usually work a regular 10 am to 5 pm, Sunday to Friday week, though you may on occasion have to work longer to meet a project deadline or when business demands.
Khusibu, Nayabazzar-16, Kathmandu, Nepal
Facilities: Provident fund, Sales commissions, Lunch, Mac.
Note: We strongly advise applying only if the job location is suitable for you, also please kindly go through our organization details and business nature.
Interested candidates are requested to mail their CV at [email protected]