Company: Shangri-La Orphanage Home
Shangri-la Orphanage Home (SOS) is established in Nepal in 1998 AD with sole motive of supporting the orphan and the underprivileged children from different parts of the country. SOH is now seeking application from the qualified and experience Nepal candidate for the position of care taker -2 (male & Female), Residential Job. The position will be based on residential in Godwori Municipality-10,Neupanegaun, Chapagaun Lalitpur.
Position: Care taker
Number of Vacancies: 2 Male & Female
Major responsibilities are given as follow:
• Planning, organizing and Implementing the child related programs and take care of children.
• Prepare the annual progress report of child and carry out the administrative work as per requirement.
• Organize moral support activities of the children and observing the children’s activities during their free time
• Maintain, monitor and guide children’s daily routine (uniform, hygiene, Tiffing etc)
• Working Knowledge of child Care home and orientation on independent life and social behaviors
• Dealing with child Psychologist and Counselling the children
• Active,self motivated and dynamic personality
• Ability to work in pressure and can play role model
• Candidates should be above 25 years old.
Qualification and Experiences: 10+2 graduates. Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience.
Remuneration and Facilities: As per organization rules
Last date to apply: January 09, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Interested, fully qualified and competent candidates are invited to apply with cover letter addressing to Chairperson and up dated CV in PO Box 8975, EPC 1546, Kathmandu, Nepal or in mail to[email protected] OR [email protected] till January 09, 2019, 5 pm
Only Short Listed Candidate will be invited for an interview.
SOH reserves the right to accept and reject the applications
Source: Kantipur Daily, 29 December 2018