Organization: Sunaulo Parivar Nepal
Sunaulo Parivar Nepal (SPN), a local implementing partner of Marie Stopes International in Nepal, is a well‐established NGO which is delivering Family Planning and Sexual Reproductive Health services through‐out Nepal via different service delivery channels: centres, mobile outreach, Marie Stopes (MS) Ladies, and through contraceptive social marketing.
We seek candidates who want to embrace new ways of working, take on multiple tasks, be a team player, and deliver sustainable results to ensure we can expand our services to reach more men and women in Nepal. We are looking for qualified and competent candidates for following position:
Position: Demand Generation Coordinator
Required Number: 2
Job Location: Nuwakot and Gorkha
Employment Type: Full Time with extensive travel
Education Level: Minimum of +2 academic qualification (Bachelor’s in any discipline preferred)
• Minimum of over 1-year experience in carrying out demand generation or sales activities (preferably focused on sexual and reproductive health)
• Demonstrated experience in working in the community and mobilizing local community staff
• Experience in working in coordination with Government or other key stakeholders
• The Demand Generation Coordinator (DGC) will be responsible for the implementation of demand generation interventions for the organization’s evidence-based, sexual reproductive health and family planning Interpersonal Communication initiatives in assigned areas, focusing on increasing awareness and, ultimately, uptake of its sexual reproductive health and family planning services at the static centres
• Ability to travel frequently within the assigned district as required by the job and should have a two-wheel driving license
For detailed Job descriptions for above positions, please visit http://www.mariestopes.org.np/en/about-us/vacancy
Last date to apply: January 25, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to send their CV and covering letter to [email protected] by January 25, 2019, 5:00 PM. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for further selection process. For more details about SPN, please log on to www.mariestopes.org.np . You are requested to clearly mention the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.
SPN reserves all rights to qualify/disqualify applications in any case. SPN accepts applications from Nepalese citizens only.
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.