DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
Expression of Interest (EOI) for knowledge Dissemination and Donors’ Relationship Advisor (Short Term Consultant)
International Alert works with people directly affected by conﬂict to build lasting peace. Together, we believe peace is within our power. We focus on solving the root causes of conﬂict, bringing together people from across divides. From the grassroots to policy level, we come together to build everyday peace. Peace is just as much about communities living together, side by side, and resolving their differences, without resorting to violence, as it is about people signing a treaty or laying down their arms. That is why we believe that we all have a role to play in building a more peaceful future.
International Alert, Nepal hereby invites an EOI with highly qualified and competent individual consultant to disseminate research reports on inclusive economy and sustainable peace in Nepal and develop concept notes and proposals for IA.
Required Skill and Competencies
- Have understanding and knowledge about donor strategy, business cycles, plans and project procedures
- Have experience of works in knowledge management, communication and advocacy
- Hove good understanding of inclusive economy and peacebuilding of Nepal
- Ability to synthesise vast amounts of information and convey key messages and analysis succinctly and clearly.
- Ability to turn strong research and analysis into workable programming ideas and recommendations.
Only shortlisted individuals will be contacted for further discussion. Application,CVs with quotation for the daily rate should be forwarded by email to [email protected] by 23rd Jan 2020. before 15:00 hrs.
Please click here to find the TOR for detail information or by following the link below;
Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.