Location: Field Office, Tansen, Palpa
Reports to: Program Coordinator
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science, Sociology, Economics, Rural Development, Environment Science, DRR, Bsc AG.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in planning, implementing, coordinating multi-sectorial (Agriculture and Micro Enterprises) development or recovery program.
- Familiar with data analysis, M&E tools and techniques.
- Ability to work with multi-cultural team of volunteers, national and international staff.
- Independently analyse raw data in excel received via CommCare as per MEAL indicators.
- Prepare different chart to visualize project progress.
- Excellent communication, presentation and reporting skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken of English and Nepali is required.
- Local residence will be given more preference.
- Two wheeler driving licence will add an advantage.
- Skill of computer application word, excel, power point etc.
- Ability and willingness to frequent field visit in the project area.
- Experience in representation and interaction with donors, government officials.
- Must be comfortable in being a pro-active member of the senior management team.
- Must be a professional who seeks to identify and communicate potential problems and alternative options.
- Must be able to function effectively in a complex work environment that is constantly and rapidly changing as a result of transitional phase.
Note: Only Female candidates are requested to apply.
Click the link below for full Job Description
Please note: Positions are either field based or involves extensive travel to villages / rural areas where living conditions are minimal. Only those willing to travel and committed to serve the communities in rural settings need apply. Caritas is an equal opportunity employer and encourage women / members of marginalized communities / disadvantaged groups to apply.
Caritas Nepal promotes its principles, strategies, policies, and procedures on Safeguarding (including Child Safeguarding and Protection from Sexual, Exploitation and Abuse), and Safety & Security and all applicants must adhere to Caritas Nepal’s key policies and procedures.
You are required to rename CV as Job Code_First.Name_Last.Name. Email subject should contain the applied designation else will not be accepted.
How to apply? Interested candidates can send their application with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to [email protected] by 4.00 PM on 27th October 2021. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for online written examination. Telephonic enquiries will not be entertained. The decision of Caritas Nepal will be final. Caritas Nepal has right to cancel this vacancy at any time.