Organization: Child Development Society
A leading NGO working for the promotion of rights of Nepalese children through health, education, protection and livelihood since 1991 AD.
Position: Program Officer
Number of Vacancies: 2
Offered Salary : NRs. 43,500.00 Monthly
Education Level : Bachelor
Experience Required : More than 2 years
Reports to: Direct report to Program Coordinator
Program Officer, will manage prograamme in the respective areas ensuring compliance with UNICEF’s sectoral and quality standards, Government’s policies and CDS norms. The Officer will be responsible for managing the progrmme, advocacy, networking, coordination and communication in field level as well as supporting on planning and monitoring the programme activities to the Programme Coordinator.
H/She have responsible to provide appropriate technical and functional support, and managing relationships with sectoral key stakeholders including Local Governments.
• Provide support for the management of the programme and implementation of programme ensuring projects are delivered on scope, on time and on budget as per the agreements
• Implementation of designated programme activities as assigned in respective cluster
• Identify, assess, and communicate risks associated with the implementation of programme and development of mitigation measures
• With guidance from Senior Management Team- ensure appropriate analysis and programme results, including sharing of results and continuous improvements of programme design and implementation
• Lead the district level coordination and initiate different initiatives to align the programme impacts with the government strategy and plan
• In coordination with Program Coordinator, Programme relationships and engagement with government line agencies, other INGOs/NGOs, research institutions and private sector at local and district levels in alignment with project strategy/plan
• Coordinate organizational processes including but not limited to annual planning and budgeting process and audit
• Ensure Planning Monitoring and reporting of the programme is on time and with quality
• Coordinate organizational processes including but not limited to annual planning and budgeting process and audit.
• Prepare periodic reporting, documentation of the success stories, innovations, best practices and learning.
• Monitoring and follow up of the community actions along with adequate documentation and communication with relevant section and stakeholders
• Act as local resource person of the respective clusters and represent CDS in the district and municipal level.
• Able to travel frequently in the different project areas (75% more).
Last date to apply: 15th August 2019
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidate may apply with cover letter for the post and updated CV or resume at [email protected] before 15th August 2019.