Regional Innovation Advisor will support CARE’s Innovation Team to drive strategies to scale gender transformative and evidence based solutions across CARE and beyond to all those in need. This position will report to the Director – Innovation with a dotted reporting line to Regional Director, and work closely with the Country Office staffs and Innovation team to identify internal and external solutions with potential to transform CARE and the sector, develop pathways to scale, and use rapid experimentation and iteration to refine and validate.
Regional Innovation Advisor will be primarily responsible to identify promising internal and external innovations for the team to support, coordinate with country office staffs and technical experts to validate solutions, lead development and execution of experiments for proof of concept validation, coach teams to understand and utilize innovation tools, and build local and regional partnerships with a range of stakeholders from local organizations to social enterprises and governments.
Required Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Business Administration, Data Analytics or related field. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Concentration of studies in global development, social enterprise, advocacy, human-centered design, co-design, non-profit management or other relevant fields of study preferred
- 5-10 years’ experience with international development, social enterprise organizations, or social movement groups
- Experience structuring, managing, and executing design and experimentation engagements
- Experience/Training in human-centered design, co-design and/or lean startup methodologies
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong local ecosystem connections and networks
- Experience in partnerships cultivation and management
- Strong creative facilitation skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience with monitoring and evaluation tools and methodologies
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong organizational capabilities
- Proficiency in regional written/spoken language
- Experience creating business models
- Experience directly supporting social enterprises and/or social movement groups
- Experience with data analytics
Interested candidates are encouraged to visit our website at www.carenepal.org and complete the application process. Detailed job description is available in our website. The last date for submitting the application is 17:00hrs, July 02, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
“CARE Nepal is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage candidates of diverse background, women and differently abled, to apply”
CARE places human dignity at the centre of its relief and development work. At the heart of CARE’s efforts to impact poverty and social justice is its engagement with marginalized communities, and vulnerable adults and children. Vulnerable adults and children are particularly at risk of sexual exploitation and abuse. CARE commits to the protection from sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse (PSHEA) of vulnerable adults, involving CARE Employees and Related Personnel. CARE has a zero tolerance toward sexual exploitation and abuse and child abuse. CARE takes seriously all concerns and complaints about sexual exploitation and abuse and child abuse involving CARE Employees and Related Personnel. CARE initiates rigorous investigation of complaints that indicate a possible violation of this policy and takes appropriate disciplinary action, as warranted.