REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL: CONSULTANT FOR ENDLINE EVALUATION-CHVP PROJECT
Shanti Nepal is a social development organization registered with the government of Nepal in Lalitpur District since April 2003. The organization was born from a shared vision of experienced community health and development professionals with a passion for helping people in need and demonstrating love and compassion. Shanti Nepal facilitates sustainable social development through mobilization and empowerment of poor and marginalized communities and partnership with local governments and non-governmental organizations (NGO).
1. Consultancy Service: Endline Evaluation-Clean and Healthy Village Project (CHVP), Dhading
The purpose of the Endline Evaluation is to examine the overall expected impact of the CHVP project in the project plan (log-frame) was, ‘Clean and healthy villages’ through improving WASH behavior and access to WASH facilities of the people in the project communities.
The consultant can be an individual researcher from an academic institution, research organization or individual consultant as mentioned in the ToR.
Qualifications of consultant:
- Have at least 5 years of experience in assessment, research, and evaluation of development projects particularly WaSH project and program.
- Expertise and work experience in monitoring and evaluation methods and approaches with technical knowledge of relevant program delivery using community based and participatory approach.
- Knowledge base and experience in issues related to water quality, sanitation and hygiene standard, guidelines and standard.
- Proven experience in evaluating development co-operation programs or projects, incl. analyzing development impacts and using participatory approaches to evaluations.
- Excellent English language skills
- Preferably at least 2-3 reference projects, which he/she evaluated.
- Individual or firm must be VAT or PAN registered.
Based on the ToR, interested consultants (individual or firm) are requested to submit their technical and financial proposal (EoI) with highlighting detailed methodological description, study timeline and team composition.
Click here to access the ToR
Interested firms/individuals with PAN/VAT registered fulfilling the criteria mentioned above may send their complete “Technical & Financial Proposal” on or before 13 October 2023 to the email address mentioned below:
Shanti Nepal reserves the right to qualify/disqualify proposals in its sole discretion.