NABIL INVESTMENT BANKING LIMITED (A SUBSIDIARY OF NABIL BANK LIMITED)
Position: Head – Operations & Finance (Chief of Operations)
> Job Code: NI001
> No. of Vacancy: 1
> Level: Executive
Minimum Qualification Requirement:
> Master’s Degree or an Equivalent Degree in Management or Economics or Commerce or Statistics or Finance or Business with at least first division marks or CGPA 3 out of 4 or a professional qualification as CA / ACCA / CFA and is certified member of professional institution.
> At least 3 years work experience in relevant field.
> Age not exceeding 45 years.
This is a managerial position reporting to the Chief Executive Officer , an ideal candidate will be responsible for the overall management of department and for execution of plans, policies and strategies approved by the Board and Chief Executive Officer to ensure that the Company’s vision, mission, objectives are achieved through the execution.
This position requires the candidate to be mainly responsible for streamlining the accounts, operations & administration related activities of the Company which in turn assists the other units to deliver their scope of services with due importance to customer satisfaction. Involves working closely with the Chief Executive Officer – Nabil Invest as required, to reengineer procedures, systems & policies which in turn improves the quality of service delivery.
Prospect candidate should also ensure that the books of accounts are intact on a timely manner as defined in each of the product papers/SIMs, operations are system driven with enhancements as and when required, administration related costs are checked and remain within control & ensure that the staff members are well motivated through trainings, timely appraisals, timely review of salary structures as per HR Bylaws with good individual growth opportunities forwarded as per Company’s growth which ensures their long term association with the Company.
Job Description Summary
1. To provide first hand support/assistance to the Chief Executive Officer – Nabil Invest for smooth execution of day-to-day operations remaining within defined parameters of laws/Company documents.
2. Monitor & ensure smooth functioning of day to day operations of the unit.
3. Assist in identifying new opportunities and communicating the same with the Chief Executive Officer as may be appropriate and assist in marketing of the same.
4. Preparation of the annual budget of the Unit taking into consideration the macro-economic indicators and the prospective business opportunities & its finalization for onward consolidation with Company’s budget jointly with the Chief Executive Officer and other staff of the Company and contribute for the achievement of the same. The goals drawn to be “SMART” in nature i.e. Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Time bound.
5. Proactive approach in identification and tapping of prospective business opportunities
6. Identify the training needs & growth opportunities for the members of the Unit which enhance their capability and provide adequate opportunities for their career growth. Assist in building healthy relations with the concerned Regulators.
If you are facing difficulties while applying online, you can also send your Resume, Copies of Identification Documents and Academic Transcript directly to [email protected]np
Application Deadline: 4 May 2020