|Job Category||:||NGO / INGO / Social work|
|Job Level||:||Senior Level|
|No. of Vacancy/s||:||[ 1 ]|
|Employment Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Location||:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Apply Before(Deadline)||:||Jul. 15, 2020 23:55|
|Experience Required||:||More than or equals to 7 years|
|Professional Skill Required||:||Leadership Team Building Communication Interpersonal|
- Master’s degree in management, social science and an area related to human and societal development, project management, organizational development and leadership, international relations or gender studies with 7-10 years of working experience in development sector.
- A demonstrated passion for the eradication of girl trafficking, child marriage, gender-based violence, and other gender inequities within Nepalese society.
- A proven track record in organizational leadership, and team development.
- Senior leadership experience in Nepal NGOs or CBOs working in human trafficking prevention and/or gender equality.
- Proven proficiency and high-level experience in communication in English and Nepalese spoken and written languages.
- Proven proficiency and high-level experience in financial management.
- Proven proficiency and high-level experience in formal and academically rigorous project evaluation.
- Given the current environment due to COVID-19 restrictions, knowledge and experience in the use of technology for communication, and distance and remote training and learning will be advantageous.
The AED’s position will be funded by FJSI, its responsibilities will not be limited to activities funded by FJS and FJSI. Rather, the duties and responsibilities of the AED will be organization wide.
Scope of Work
The AED will report directly to RHEST’s executive director and board of directors and will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Work with the executive director in structuring RHEST’s organizational, financial, administrative and communication processes to enable RHEST to manage large grants independently, effectively and efficiently. Specifically:
- The preparation and presentation of long-term strategic plans and financial forecasts for individual programs and the organization as a whole.
- The preparation of funding proposals for existing and potential donors.
- The preparation and presentation of progress, activity and financial reports for existing and potential donors.
- Conduct a knowledge gap analysis among RHEST senior staff and formulate a training plan to fill gaps found.
- Establish a methodical program evaluation process, incorporating MIS statistical data, to inform of areas where program improvement is needed, and identify areas of success that can be communicated to donors and other stakeholders.
- Develop supplemental program proposals to better achieve RHEST’s short and long-term goals in the prevention of girl trafficking and improving gender equality.
- The AED will work with and report directly to the executive director, and president and board of directors.
- The AED will work closely with donor representatives particularly the AHF country director and the FJSI program director.
- The AED will also work closely with and guide and mentor, senior RHEST program, administrative and financial team members, and all other members of the RHEST staff
HOW TO APPLY
Send a motivation letter mentioning position applied for and expected salary and an updated CV including 2 referees with contact number and e-mail address to [email protected] no later than, 15th July, 2020. RHEST Nepal reserves the right to cancel, postpone or modify the whole recruitment process without providing any reasons whatsoever.
Rural Health and Education Service Trust (RHEST) strongly encourage women from marginalized ethnic group to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process. RHEST reserves the right to reject any or all applicants. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.