Siddhartha Bank Limited
Our client, Siddhartha Bank Limited is a constantly growing “A” Class Commercial Bank offering a wide range of innovative banking products, solutions and services. In order to meet its progressive growth plan and fill in the job positions existing/proposed branches inside and outside Kathmandu valley; the Bank is seeking for highly enthusiastic, result oriented and skilled Nepalese citizens with strong desire to excel in banking for the following position:
Position: Trainee Assistant
Minimum Qualification and Requirement:
For Placement inside Kathmandu Valley
• Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 55% or CGPA 3 in the field of Business/Management /Information Technology
• Age not exceeding 26 years as on application deadline
For Placement outside Kathmandu Valley
• Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% or CGPA 2.5 in the field of Business/Management/Information Technology
• Age not exceeding 26 years as on application deadline.
Documents to be submitted:
• Job Application
• Recent passport size photo
• Latest CV with at least two references
• Copy of Nepalese Citizenship
• Copy of all academic degree from SLC to Bachelor
In case your Bachelor’s Final Transcript is pending then please upload all your Bachelor’s semester results (From sem 1 to 7 or Year 1 to 4).
Last date to apply: 1 January 2020
Preference will be given to suitable local candidates or the candidates form the surrounding areas of the branches. Candidates are strictly advised to categorically mention at least three branches they have applied for. Failure to mention the applied branches shall be automatically disqualified.
The Bank reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Depending upon the number of application received, the Bank may raise the minimum criteria as stated above and call only shortlisted candidates for further selection process.
HOW TO APPLY
Source: Kantipur Dainik, 19 December 2019