Salary: As per organization rule
Contract type: Consultant Agreement
Contract length: 5 months
Full Time: 40 hours per week
Application Closing Date:12 Oct 2021
Interview date: Soon as possible
Start date: Soon as possible
- Small grant agreement carried out with 8 YLCs.
- Ensure basic Financial and Administrative policies are in place in YLC’s and have been complied with.
Skills, qualifications and experience
- Skills and experience of supporting small scale CSOs for financial management system strengthening.
- At least, Bachelor’s degree Business Management/Finance/Accounts or relevant field or ACCA/CA intermediate/final,
- At least 10 years of demonstrated working experience in the field of financial management with strong project and partner management experience. management including sub grant (Small grant) management,
- Skilled financial accountant with knowledge of financial management of restricted donor funding, reporting, procurement procedures, donor rules, and regulations for non-profit organizations.
- Having knowledge of financial control procedures; the person should be able to judge the validity of supporting documents submitted by partners/employees/volunteers etc.
- Good facilitation and public dealing skills.
Competencies and Behaviour
At VSO we believe progress is only possible by working together. Whether you want to join us as an employee, or as a volunteer working in your own country, overseas or online, our selection process includes an assessment based on these core competencies:
- Ability to be open minded and respectful
- Ability to be resilient and adaptive to new situations
- Ability to facilitate positive change and build sustainable working relationships
- Ability to seek and share knowledge
- VSO promotes equal opportunities and values a diverse workforce.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please download the job description for more information.
Once you’re ready to apply, click on https://www.vsointernational.org/about/careers/consultant-for-small-grant-implementation-support-a0m3z00000esxawaar and complete the online application form.
VSO has zero tolerance of abuse and exploitation of vulnerable people. We expect all our employees/volunteers to ensure we protect children, young people and vulnerable adults from harm and abide by our safeguarding policy (PDF).