Company: HLE Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
Home Loan Experts is the top specialist mortgage company in Australia with rapidly growing offices in Sydney and Kathmandu. Having settled over $2 billion home loans, we are the leading financial service provider in Australia.
We exist to get tough loans approved; that’s why our customer service is the best!
HLE Nepal Pvt. Ltd is an extension of Home Loan Experts. Our office in Kathmandu has 150+ happy and energetic team working to provide the best customer service and our team of brilliant tech team focuses on building world-class fintech products.
We believe in employee growth and offer amazing career advancement opportunities for our employees.
If you want to be part of this please visit our website https://hlenepal.com.np/
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.**
Position: Accounts Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 1
Salary: NRs. 30,000.00 – 35,000.00 Monthly
Experience: More than or equals to 2 years
Professional Skill Required : Accounting General Computer Communication Book Keeping
• Ensure every transactions are recorded in accounting software and filed properly
• Maintain and check petty cash & reconcile it
• Process utilities, rent and other payments for Nepal office on time
• Calculate and process salary payments for Nepal and Sydney and process payslips
• File & pay taxes for Nepal office
• Liaise with third parties (banks, vendors, tax office, and others) to ensure smooth operation
• Assist and ensure bank accounts, retirement fund accounts and PAN are registered for new employees
• Maintain Nepal office’s asset register and purchase register to adhere to Nepali accounting standards
• Monitor expenses to ensure they are within approved budget
• Assist in preparation of periodic financial reports for Australia and Nepal
• Process payments and verify expense in Nepal and Sydney as per the company policies
• Maintain proper accounting records as per regulations for Nepal and Sydney
• Monitor insurance claims of staff and ensure payments are made accurately
• Any ad hoc tasks
• Minimum 2 years of experience
• Preference will be given to candidates with Masters degree in relevant field
• Advanced accounting skills
• Possess general knowledge of Nepal’s VAT and TAX standards and regulation
• Intermediate to advanced spreadsheet/excel skills (including the use of lookup and Index-Match functions)
• Previous work experience in accounts field & Tally and/or other cloud based accounting software like Xero, Quickbooks, MYOB
• Great attitude and good communication skills (English)
• Able to promptly action on issues and take initiatives
• Strong attention to detail; result/ solution focused
• Planning and organisation skills
The Benefits of Joining Us Are Many
• Competitive remuneration
• A secure long-term role
• Paid annual leave and sick leave
• Provident and Gratuity fund, Dashain bonus
• An environment that values continuous learning and development
• Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
• Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits
• 5-day work week (except for the 1st Sunday of the month)!
Last date to apply: Feb. 19, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Suitable candidates can send their Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected] with subject line “Career: Accounts Assistant” by Wednesday, 19 February 2020.